Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11 of 30-Day Charity Challenge

Planning for a Future Give and Help for Jaime


Today for 30-Day Charity Challenge I spent a few hours sorting through old clothes for a future project. I sorted based on the style of clothing…button up shirts in one pile, polos in another, and pants in a separate pile. You will just have to wait and see what ideas I have. I already gave clothing to Goodwill, but then found a huge stash of clothes I forgot I had while I was visiting my mom the other day.  Sorting through everything created quite the disaster zone. Jaime was going to be home any second so I quickly picked up because she definitely would have freaked. Once I finished picking up I decided to just keep going and decided I could GIVE to Jaime today. Not sure if it counts as a Day 11 give but I’m sure if you asked Jaime she would say it definitely counts. Jaime has been dreading putting away Christmas decorations and to tell you the truth we were both getting somewhat embarrassed they were still up. Our neighbors probably think they live next to hillbillies’. So I got all the boxes from the garage and stated packing everything up, now the only problem is I need to haul it all back down to the garage and up in storage. 



No comments:

Post a Comment