Monday, January 7, 2013

A New Year.

Last year around December I Started this blog to come up with new and creative ways to give time, money, or love. Over the year I was able to be involved with a lot of great things, and I met a lot of great people. I started out last year with a bang. I made giving my new years resolution. Last year began with 30 days of charity. Although I was not able to keep the intensity up throughout the entire year, I definitely achieved my goal of becoming more charitable, and finding unique was of giving. This year I did not make a new years resolution.....unless you count this grueling diet that Jaime and I just started today. I still do plan on actively giving this year, and I do have some plans for a charity event this summer. In the meantime I think I will stick to donating time to places like my church, and local organizations. I would also still like to continue coming up with fun and unique ways to give. If you have any ideas please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment