Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 14 of 30-Day Charity Challenge

Winner in My Book
Before yesterdays game between the Denver Broncos, and the New England Patriots I decided I would theme my day 14 give around that game. For every point that Denver scored I would donate $1 to the Tim Tebow Foundation. I know there are a lot of people out there that don't care for Tim Tebow, but I have always been a fan of Denver and will always be a fan of good people. I'm not sure how you could dislike somebody like Tim Tebow or wish failure for him. What's wrong with wanting to do good? What's wrong with spreading your beliefs? What’s wrong with being genuine, and helping others? I only wish I had a platform like Tim does to do good in this world. 
Unfortunatly the Broncos had a pretty rough game and lost 45-10. However I still believe the true winners are the Denver Broncos, Tim Tebow, and anyone that the organization helps. Tim, and the Broncos were the most talked about pair in football this year which allowed the word to be spread to millions. As a result millions will benefit from Tim and his teammates big hearts. As I planned I will be donating to the Tim Tebow Foundation which I am confident will go to great causes. 

THE TIM TEBOW FOUNDATION EXISTS TO BRING FAITH, HOPE AND LOVE TO THOSE NEEDING A BRIGHTER DAY IN THEIR DARKEST HOUR OF NEED.

The Tim Tebow Foundation was created when Tim was a Florida Gator under the name First in 15. First and 15 allowed Tim to mobilize hundreds of students on campus and UF boosters for a number of important charities. Upon finishing his four years as a collegiate athlete, he immediately launched the Tim Tebow Foundation in January 2010. The foundation has the following primary outreach initiatives.
·      The W15H program
·      Partnering with CURE on an International Children's Hospital Construction Project
·      Timmy’s Playrooms
·      Financial Support of Uncle Dick’s Orphanage
Learn more about the foundation here.

No comments:

Post a Comment